Annapolis Yacht Club Foundation (AYCF) Announces Raffle and Auction Winners
The AYC Foundation is pleased to announce the winners of its second annual Raffle and Auction, held in conjunction with the Annapolis Yacht Club Annual Membership meeting on Monday, November 8, 2010.
- Ray Nichols - Guaranteed Parking in the main clubhouse lot during 2011
- Garth Hichens - Private Wine Tasting for 10 at Wine Cellars of Annapolis
The AYCF offers special thanks for the generous donors of these valuable prizes and auction items:
- David Houck - Professional Sailing Instruction with Terry Hutchinson
- Jim & Bonnie Urban - 6-day New England Cruise on S/V Arabella
- Graham Kastendike - Key West Historical Home Vacation
- Gerard Buckley – 360 Yachting Catamaran Bareboat Charter in the Bahamas
- Brian Darnell, Richard Hans, Douglas Margerum, and Stanley Halle - Tsalta Crewed Cruise of Virgin Islands
Many thanks to each and every member who bought raffle tickets and bid on auction items for this exciting event. Special thanks to Dave Gendell for his role as auctioneer, to the AYCF volunteers on the Fundraising and Marketing Committees for their solicitation and publicity efforts, and to the many AYC staff members who help to bring the auction and raffle to fruition.
- Guaranteed Parking: AYC and the parking staff
- Wine Tasting: Patrick Bouculat, Wine Cellars of Annapolis
- Professional Sailing Instruction: Terry Hutchinson
- Tsalta Cruise: Judy and John Darvish
- Arabella Crewed Charter: Atlantic Stars Hotels & Cruises
- Key West Vacation: Karen and Steve Schievelbein
- 47' Bareboat Charter of 47' Leopard Catamaran in the Exuma Islands: Mark Grainger and 360 Yachting
We encourage every AYC member to donate to the Foundation through its upcoming annual solicitation. With your continued donations, AYCF can support Mid-Chesapeake Bay sailors in high level competitions, maritime educational programs, sailing program scholarships for the underprivileged, and local maritime charitable organizations.